Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bucket List

10 Random Things To Do Before I "Kick The Bucket"

10
Make my character in Flyff obtain Master badges.
ShintaroH→Billposter
oOLadyBeatriceOo→Ringmaster
oOLadyAliceOo→Psykeeper
Omashu05→Elementor

9
Make customized cards for my loved ones filled with colorful, shiny and shimmering stuffs.

8
Experience the thrill of bungee jumping and ride for the last time at EK's Space Shuttle.

7
Have photo shoots with the background of Eiffel Tower.

6
Know the capital of all countries and its flag for the sake of my passion for Geography.

5
Spend an hour looking at Juan Luna's Spoliarium and the Manunggul Jar.

4
Force the person I like to be my "significant other". And since I always spend my Valentines Day alone, I will not let this opportunity pass without spending the whole day of February 14 with him.

3
Eat all of my favorite food in one sitting. Any pizza from Shakeys or Yellow Cab, cookies and cream flavored ice cream, the overated spaghetti and an ube cake. The second batch of food will be the exotic ones. Isaw, balut, kwek-kwek and other variations (tokneneng) and tripilya will always be present there.

2
Compile all my favorite songs in a storage device and these will be played during my burial.

1
I've been trying to imitate one of Mahatma Gandhi's ritual. He used to spend a day every week without talking and probably just meditating. On the 365th day of my stay here in this world, I will isolate myself in my room. I will not talk. I will contemplate and reminisce all the good things that happened in my life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment